Plant Nappy Shoulder Bag Spill Kit For Compact And Strategic Storage
The Plant Nappy Shoulder Spill Kit has been developed to deal with emergency oil spills from plant and machinery on site. The kit is supplied in a robust and hardwearing weatherproof bag that can be carried around and stored so that the kit can be used quickly and efficiently in the event of a spill.
- Supplied in a shoulder bag for carrying to and from spills quickly
- Allows for compact and strategic storage near areas prone to spillages
- Allows for the rapid absorption of oil while filtering clean rainwater
- Absorbency rate: 4.5 litres per liner – 13.5 litres total
- Dimensions (mm): 120 (l) x 600 (w) x 460 (h)
- 1 x Medium Plant Nappy
- 2 x Medium Plant Nappy Liner
- 2 x Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves
- 2 x Bag Ties
- 1 x Bag – Large Flap PVC Sling (50Litre)
- 2 x Yellow Disposal Bag
- Storing Plants
- Storing Machinery
- Outside in wet and rainy conditions
- Contain spills from generators and other site machinery
- Construction sites
- Where machinery needs to be left outside
The Plant Nappy allows for the rapid absorption of oil while allowing rainwater to escape from the permeable base and side walls for easy to use and handle secondary containment.'
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.