IBC Stackable Secondary Containment Spill Pallet
The IBC Containment is a sturdy and durable secondary containment system designed for the storage of a standard 1000 litre IBC. The IBC can be positioned on the integral load-bearing columns for full support and is designed to be stacked in 9 making it highly efficient.
Manufactured from tough polyethylene it is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and will not corrode. It also features a dispensing bucket for quick and simple dispensation of liquids.
You are able to stack 9 IBC’s per stack and therefore 27 units per 20ft container and 63 units per 40ft container.
- Extremely tough and durable
- Constructed from polyethylene
- Compliant with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001
- IBC is DiBt approved
- Stack 9 IBC’s per stack
- Fully recyclable, chemical resistant, UV-stabilised
- Sump Volume: 1180 Litres
- Dimensions (mm): 1680 (l) x 1680 (w) x 700 (h)
- Weight (kg): 86
- Big Industries
- For Oil And Spill Storage
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.