Double IBC Spill Containment Chemical Resistant Stackable
The Stackable Double IBC Spill Pallet is a sturdy and durable secondary containment system designed for the storage of two standard 1000 litre IBC. The IBC can be positioned on the integral load bearing columns for full support and is designed to be stacked in 9 making it highly efficient.
Manufactured from tough polyethylene it is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and will not corrode. It also features a dispensing bucket for quick and simple dispensation of liquids.
You are able to stack 6 or 8 IBC’s per stack and therefore 24 units per 20ft container and 64 units per 40ft container.
- Extremely tough and durable
- Constructed from polyethylene
- Compliant with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001
- IBC is DiBt approved
- Stack 6 or 8 IBC’s per stack
- Fully recyclable, chemical resistant, UV-stabilised
- Sump Volume: 1200 Litres
- Dimensions (mm): 2260 (l) x 1465 (w) x 575 (h)
- Weight (kg): 116
- Big Industries
- For Oil And Spill Storage
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.