Chemical Spill Kit 120 Litre Chemical Spill Kit For Laboratories And Chemical Units
A spill kit is a set of equipment used for the removal of chemical or microbiological material from a laboratory surface.
Chemical Spill Kit:
The Chemical 120 wheeled spill kit is ideal for dealing with intermediately sized spills of aggressive or hazardous fluids such as acids or alkalis.
The kit consists of cost-effective absorbents that are manufactured from high-quality melt-blown polypropylene and are ideal for all workplace spills and leaks. The spill kit is supplied as a full kit in a mobile wheeled bin that allows it to be positioned wherever required.
- BS 7959
- ISO 9001:2008
- 3 x Spunbond Chemical Absorbent Sock
- 90 x Spunbond Chemical Absorbent Pads
- 3 x Spunbond Chemical Absorbent Cushion
- 1 x Barrier Tape
- 1 x Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves
- 1 x Goggles – Splash resistant
- 4 x Bag Ties
- 1 x 120Ltr Wheeled Bin – Yellow
- 4 x Yellow Disposal Bag
- 1 x Laminated Instruction & Contents Sheet
- For spills of oil based liquids
- Fully mobile spill kit for efficient and effective clean up
- Kit contains absorbents for use on everday leaks and spills
Dimensions And Weight:
- Dimension: 48cm x 56cm x 93.5cm
- Bin Weight: 2 kg
- Refill Weight: 17kg
- Chemical Laboratories
- Chemical Factories
- Chemical Production Units
- Heavy Duty Labs Work
- To Soak Up The Chemicals Instantly
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.