4 Drum Spill Containment Pallet With Removable Grids Drum Spill Pallets
The 4 Drum Spill Containment Pallet is a low profile secondary containment system that is designed to allow for more efficient use of space for areas where room is limited by allowing you to store 4 * 205 litre drums in a continuous line.
It is manufactured from tough and durable polyethylene in accordance with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001.
It is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and suitable for containing any oil leaks or spills. Should a spill occur the spill pallets features a removable grid to enable easy cleaning.
- Save space by storing 4 drums in a continuous line
- Extremely robust and durable
- Removable platform with hand inserts and holes for inspection & pump insertion
- Capacity meets/exceeds European, UK & US Regulations
- Fully Recyclable, chemical resistant, UV-stabilised PE
- Sump Volume: 235 litres
- Dimensions (mm): 2445 (l) x 660 (w) x 270 (h)
- Weight (kg): 34
- 4 * 205 Capacity
The 4 Drum Ramp allows for pallet trucks, drum handlers and trolleys to wheel 205 litre drums onto the 4 Drum Spill Pallet.
The 4 Drum Ramp is manufactured from tough and durable polyethylene and features grip runners that enable the user to smoothly transport drums on and off the pallet.
- Ease of manoeuvring 205 litre drums onto outdoor drum spill pallets
- Tough and durable
- Manufactured from polyethylene
- Dimensions (mm): 1750 (l) x 1000 (w) x 300 (h)
- Weight (kg): 27
- A1GN-205-02 Purchase Ramps Separately
Applications / Uses :
- Oil Leaks Control
- Spill Leaks
- Chemicals Resistant
- Made With Polyethylene
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.