240 Litre Chemical Spill Control Kit
A spill kit is a set of equipment used for the removal of chemical or microbiological material from a laboratory surface.
Chemical Spill Kit:
240 litre chemical spill control kit is ideal for dealing with intermediate to large sized spills of aggressive or hazardous fluids such as acids or alkalis.
The kit consists of cost-effective absorbents that are manufactured from high-quality melt-blown polypropylene and are ideal for all workplace spills and leaks.
The spill kit is supplied as a full kit in a static bin and is suitable for areas that are susceptible to spillages.
Standards / Specifications:
- 20 x Spilkleen Spunbond Chemical Absorbent Sock
- 100 x Spilkleen Chemical Absorbent Pads
- 1 x Grit Bin 220Ltr
- 15 x Oil Dri Chemical Absorbent Cushion
- 1 x Barrier Tape
- 1 x Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves
- 1 x Goggles – Splash resistant
- 4 x Bag Ties
- 4 x Yellow Disposal Bag
- 1 x Laminated Instruction & Contents Sheet
- Allows for you to respond efficiently and effectively to large spills
- Complies fully with BS 7959 and ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Full range of absorbents supplied in a static bin
- Spill kit contains cost-effective and durable Spilkleen absorbents for use on everyday spills
- For spills of aggressive and hazardous liquids
Refill For Extra:
- 20 x Absorbent Socks
- 100 x Absorbent Pads
- 15 x Absorbent Cushions
- 4 x Disposal Bags
- Bag Ties, splash-resistant goggles, barrier tape and gloves
- Absorbent Capacity: 240 litres
- Chemical Laboratories
- Chemical Factories
- Chemical Production Units
- Heavy Duty Labs Work
- To Soak Up The Chemicals Instantly
- Acids Or Alkalis
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.