2 Drum Spill Containment Pallet
The 2 Drum Spill Containment Pallet is a secondary containment system manufactured from tough and durable polyethylene for the storage of 2 * 205-litre drums in accordance with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001.
It is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and suitable for containing any oil leaks or spills. Should a spill occur the spill pallet features a removable grid to enable easy cleaning.
Economical transportation – the spill pallets are stackable as the grid can be removed and each spill pallet nested inside the other. Stack 5 units per pallet.
- Extremely robust and durable
- Spill Pallets for 2 drums
- Removable grid for simple and easy cleaning
- Economical transportation – 5 units per pallet
- Stackable – pallets nests inside each other
- Compliant with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001
- Constructed from non-corroding polyethylene
- Sump Volume: 250 litres
- Dimensions (mm): 1300 (l) x 750 (w) x 440 (h)
- Weight (kg): 20.5
- Tough and durable
- Manufactured from polyethylene
- Dimensions (mm): 2500mm (l) x 1000mm (w) x 450mm (h)
- Weight (kg): 54
- Oil Leaks Control
- Spill Leaks
- Spill pallets are stackable as the grid can be removed and each spill pallet nested inside the other
- Chemicals Resistant
- Made With Polyethylene
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.